We are presently recruiting for a Branch Manager based out of our Edmonton location for our Northern Alberta operations. The individual that we are looking for is one with extensive knowledge and experience in both Operations and Sales . This ideal candidate is a very dynamic and driven individual that has a passion for customer service. He/she must be professional, well organized and must possess outstanding leadership, team building, communication, and management abilities. He/she is a leader who understands the importance of managing performance to achieve both team goals and company objectives.
This individual will be responsible for managing both the Operations and Sales team while achieving sales targets. He/she will ensure that all company policies and standards are being met while driving branch profitability.
Areas of Responsibility
- Recruit, train, and lead a team of highly motivated pest management professionals.
- Manage the operations teams to provide prompt, safe and quality service.
- Maintain an occupational health and safety program.
- Resolve customer complaints in an effective and professional manner.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all our customers.
- Implement and develop sales programs and manage the Sales team.
- Must have a minimum of at least 5 years or more managing people/staff
- Must have customer service experience (problem resolution, handling customer complaints)
- Minimum 2 years sales experience - either in a sales role OR in a sales management role
- Must have operations experience (managing routes, admin, etc.)
- This person will be trained on pest control and health & safety (this type of experience would be an asset)
Poulin's Pest Control offers a dynamic work environment with a very competitive compensation package along with a performance bonus incentive. We are an equal opportunity employer. We respect the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace and value diversity, fairness, and trust. Our goal is to attract, develop, and offer long term career opportunities to each and every member of the Poulin's team.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or personnel agencies please .
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit