The role of the Service Coordinator is to quickly and efficiently analyse, schedule and distribute work effectivley to a team of remote technicians located across the counrty.
This role is in a fast paced environment and includes contacting multiple clients via phone, scheduling appointments for computer repairs and Install, Adds, Moves and Changes of Computer Equipment. Working on a Team of 3 the successful applicant will be responsible for a multi-Province service area with both onsite and remote technicians.
Strong analytical, organizational and Customer Service skills are required - with proven experience in a dispatch role.Responsibilities:
- Answer all service calls and obtain from the caller the required information for initiating the most appropriate actions Qualifications:
- Assign appropriate priority level to each service request or Incident
- Assign each call to the appropriate technician
- Create Work orders and Time & Materials requests in the ITSM system
- Review Work Order Requests and estimate appropriate cost of service
- Provide Qoute and track cost on multiple work orders concurrently
- Schedule Technicians for the execution of quoted work
- Maintain a current outstanding work order/incident Queue ensuring all client SLT's are met
- Maintain after hours 24x7 on-call schedule
- Input technicians worked hours into Timesheets produce report for client billing
- Complete various reports such as Work In Progress"
- Order parts and materials from internal logistics system
- Assist with various administrative duties as required
- Poses a Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- College diploma preferably in a discipline related to business management
- Be technically inclined (Knowledge of IT Systems, Hardware, specifically DELL & HP is an asset)
- Show significant oral and written communication skills in English
- Demonstrate personal and professional stability
- Must possess proven working experience that can be demonstrated with MicroSoft Office products - specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must have experience working with PC`s, and Windows Operating systems in an administrative or dispatch role