DMS Marketing is a company that caters primarily to the marketing needs of Real Estate Agents through print and online media.
If you are upbeat, motivated and love a challenge, this job is for you! Join our team and work with us to expand our reach in the real estate market.
The responsibilities of the Account Representative will include:
- Developing new business and growing existing business through inside & some outside sales
- Building and maintaining customer & prospect relationships
- Assisting with product promotion & marketing
- Online program updates
- Willing to learn
- Previous customer service & sales experience or shows a strong aptitude towards sales
- People person
- Problem solver
- Excellent communication, public speaking and customer service skills
- Organized and works as part of the team, whether that be in a group setting or on your own
- Real estate knowledge an asset
- Able to travel
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
If you think you've got what it takes, we want to hear from you!
This full-time position offers a competitive salary, commission and bonus structure along with a benefits package.
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume online. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit