Job Responsibilities include:
• Access client needs, preferences, and expectations regarding their
furniture design needs.
• Actively solicit and network for referral business through written
communications, telephone contacts and networking in the community.
• Attend regular sales, design and product meetings/training to learn about
new product availability and specifications.
• Keep current knowledge of industry trends and product knowledge.
• Handle retail showroom sales and walk-in traffic.
• Resolve client problems and issues as appropriate. Professional Qualifications:
• Two years of professional retail experience.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Professional presentation and strong verbal and written communication
• Team player with optimistic attitude.
• Strong problem solving capabilities, prioritization, organization, and follow
• Ability and opportunity to professionally network in the community and to
develop referral business.
• Interior designs experience a plus.
• Bilingual a plus. Please no calls or walk-ins
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit