Performance Analytics Corporation is a technology and services company focused on delivering Enterprise Performance Management solutions for financial and operational reporting. We work with clients to develop targeted solutions for improved business performance. Specializing in solutions for the Office of the CFO we combine our deep understanding of finance with many years of practical experience to deliver planning, budgeting, financial consolidation, and reporting applications.
We are looking for 3 people who are fanatically dedicated to customer success. As the leading Canadian sales and services partner for SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC), we're big enough to provide exciting opportunities, but small enough to give each customer personal attention.
The ideal Performance Analytics team member is independent yet open to ideas, both a good listener and a problem-solver. If you want to take on new challenges while working in a fast-paced but small team environment, then check us out.
As a SAP BPC Application Consultant, participate in all aspects of the implementation of SAP BPC to deliver Enterprise Performance Management solutions to clients. These solutions include components of financial consolidation, budgeting, planning, forecasting, reporting, and analysis.
Utilize your product expertise, best practices, business knowledge, and Microsoft Excel and SQL Server / NetWeaver skills to contribute as a team member to successfully deliver our Enterprise Performance Management solutions on time and on budget. Provide hands-on development using all the available product functionality including the ability to:
- Develop Reports, Input Templates, Dimensions, Data Integration, Business Process Flows, Logic, and Security
- Communicate and effectively present ideas and solutions to customers, team members, and partners
- Plan and accomplish goals assigned as part of often diverse and distributed teams in a collaborative manner regardless of assigned role or reporting structure
- Capture and apply the knowledge, experiences, and best practices that are acquired from each engagement to strengthen skill sets.
Travel to client sites is required. The travel requirement for an SAP BPC Application Consultant is 50-60%.
Technical Skills Required:
- Performance Management or Business Intelligence background - minimum 2 years
- Must have a thorough understanding of BPC functionality obtained through a minimum of 2 years of experience in actual implementation and roll-out or administration of BPC
- Knowledge of development of budgeting/forecasting models or financial consolidation models
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- In depth understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and/or SAP Netweaver
- Proven understanding of OLAP concepts
- Good knowledge of the Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of SAP BusinessObjects is desirable
- Working knowledge of SAP ERP is desirable.
Business Skills Required:
- University degree, ideally in Finance related area
- Good oral/verbal English communication skills. (Other languages might be required based on location)
- Excellent presentation skills
- A good understanding of project management, and team participation.
Performance Analytics will offer a salary of $80,000 to $100,000 and a bonus of $20,000 plus benefits to the preferred candidates. Benefits are paid 100% by Performance Analytics and includes payment for prescriptions, dental, glasses or contact lens, and other areas.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit