THE GEAR CENTRE
BILINGUAL TECHNICAL SALES SPECIALIST
The Gear Centre Group, a leader in remanufacturing, supply and installation of drivetrain components found in all types of mobile equipment, is currently looking for Bilingual Technical Sales Specialists with experience in light/heavy truck, off-highway, construction or industrial equipment for our new divisions in Mississauga.
Currently we are looking to add a self-motivated, bilingual individual to our Parts Department in our Mississauga Branch. This individual will work in the Parts Department selling parts to walk in customers and/or by phone or email.
• Promote sales to existing customers
• Assess customer’s needs and resources and recommend appropriate product or services
• Consult with customers after sale to provide ongoing support
• Resolve product and service related issues
• Troubleshoot technical problems related to equipment
• Identify and solicit potential clients
• Must be fluent in French and English (both verbal and written)
• Post-secondary Business Degree, Diploma or Certificate
• Management, sales and/or previous marketing experience with a mechanical
background may be considered
• A demonstrated ability to deliver superior customer service
• Reliability, self-intiative and the ability to multi task
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Valid driver’s license
• Relocation assistance may be offered to the successful candidate
Wage range: $16.00-$30.00/HR based on qualifications
We Offer Excellent Wages, Comprehensive Benefits, and Career Growth Opportunities!
All interested applicants are invited to apply, in confidence, to:
email@example.com or via fax: 1-888-452-9910
We are proud to be dedicated to Equity in the workplace and encourage all interested candidates to apply.