- ITEX Toronto Barter -
Barter and the virtual currency industry is booming! From Bitcoin to Barter Kings, Barter is a growing industry. Bartering is recession proof and perfect for our current roller coaster economy. We have an immediate need and are hiring for B2B Sales in Toronto and the GTA! Work with ITEX, the industry leading and largest barter company in Canada and the US.
Area Business Development Consultant
– York Region - Contract -
Do you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for sales? Aggressive, creative and professional individuals are needed to perform in a fast paced, energetic and fun role for an exciting opportunity in business development. Great attitude, energy and personality are essential! Be part of a winning and successful team!
ITEX in Toronto, Canada's #1 ITEX Franchise and #2 office in North America, is looking to expand the business development arm of our operation. With the continuing shift in the economy and the increasing need for new and creative sales and purchasing channels, ITEX provides a tremendous opportunity for small, medium and large sized organizations to utilize our service and improve their business, helping to improve their cash flow, purchasing power, generate new customers, and move surplus or excess inventory to increase their efficiency in a very cost-effective manner. We need area business developers to contact these businesses and identify how our program will best suit and work for their organization and work with the enrolled businesses to conduct ITEX transactions.
What you'd be doing: With existing customers in your area, you’ll begin by building your client base by cold calling area businesses, proactively source for referrals and leads from existing customers, contact inbound website leads, open new accounts, create transactions from those accounts, attend area networking groups and attend a few local trade shows a year as a vendor and visitor.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
- Make outbound calls to enroll businesses into the ITEX program; types of calls include appointment setting, cold calls, warm leads from website, contacting existing ITEX members for appointments to gain referrals. Calls will vary from appt. setting to enrolled client contact and assisting with trading once prospects become members.
- Make sales presentations to prospective business owners, one on one or en mass, to engage them in enrolling to become as ITEX member.
- Attend B2B networking and trade shows to gain prospects.
- Manage and maintain accounts that are enrolled and assist them with transacting within the ITEX program. Outbound and inbound calls, emails and client visits are critical to engaging and getting transactions to take place amongst ITEX members.
- Daily activity reports submitted to Manager.
Compensation: Front and back ended commission based on transaction fees from client activity. Successful candidates will earn in excess of $80K annually.
To apply, contact Michael Muzzin, President, ITEX Toronto, firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.898.5604.