Reynolds and Reynolds (Canada) Ltd. is one of the top providers of document and software solutions for automobile dealerships worldwide. In business since 1866, we continue to grow and provide cutting-edge solutions for all aspects of dealerships.
We are currently seeking a Full time Field Marketing Professional to join our team in Mississauga, Ontario. The successful candidate will use their current knowledge of Reynolds and Reynolds software to deliver best in class solution presentations to OEMs, partners, and other companies within the automotive industry.
- Present Reynolds solutions to prospects and customers
- Collect competitive intelligence to be used by the sales and development teams
- Facilitate the discovery process to determine customer needs and appropriate solutions
- Leading up to the presentation: plan and coordinate the necessary products, marketing strategy and field representatives needed to meet the expectations of the customer
- Participate in tradeshows and industry events as needed
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two-years of automotive experience preferred or a strong understanding of dealership processes and operations
- Reynolds solutions knowledge preferred
- Must be willing to relocate to Vancouver, British Columbia after completion of training (approximately one-year)
- Experience presenting lengthy and complex material
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member and be a positive influence on others
- Extensive paid training: Several courses at Reynolds University in Dayton, Ohio on our solutions and industry, in addition to mentorship from experienced Trainers.
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Immediate benefits coverage: Medical, dental and vision.
- Additional REYwards : Paid travel expenses, laptop, cell phone, and discounts on cars, computers, hotels, events and much more!
- Email your resume and minimum salary requirements to our Canadian Recruitment Centre
- Quote Reference #JS182 in the subject line.