Call Centre and Sales Agent (Inbound Call Centre Representative)
Job Description: The candidate will contribute to the organizations success by bringing their exceptional sales experience, and promote products and services to customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for:
• When needed perform outbound calling activities as directed (in most cases when inbound call volumes are low)
• Responsible for all customer inquiries
• Provide excellent customer service on all calls
• Take appropriate action to effi ciently resolves issues
• Receive and incorporate feedback to improve personal and business performance
• Efficiently enter data into various software programs
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Versatile customer service experience with an emphasis on client satisfaction and sales
• Excellent computer literacy and skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Call centre experience is a MUST
• Must be able to pass a criminal and credit background check
• Compensation will be a combination of a competitive hourly rate of $12.50 per hour plus performance based sales upon successful completion of training - No cap on earnings!!!
• Eligibility for medical benefi ts after 6months and dental after a year
• Great growth opportunities
• Professional, fast-paced and challenging work environment
• Candidates will be required to consent to criminal, credit and professional reference verification
Must be available to work from 3:30 pm to12 midnight on rotating shifts.
This program operates seven days a week (Sunday to Saturday), with 2 days off. Saturday and Sunday anywhere between 8:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Earlier shifts may be available.
We are located on the TTC Subway Line (Lawrence West Stop) and offer parking.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • Tel: 416-256-6479 • Fax: 416-840-6404