Human Resources International is looking for experienced European Union Citizens and Canadians to work in the repair and modification of machines and equipment in Alberta, Canada.
APPLY NOW! DON`T MISS OUT!
Under general supervision, the Heavy Duty Mechanic will be responsible for carrying out skilled journeyman level work. Work involves preventative and corrective maintenance, inspections, modifications, installation/dismantling of systems and projects within the trade, and troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairs of earthmoving / mining / construction equipment.
- Ensures all Workplace Safety, Environmental and National Safety Code Policies and Regulations are being adhered to
- Read diagrams/schematics and manufacturers repair manuals for work procedures
- Operate a hoist and lift device to position machinery parts in a safe manner
- Inspect and examine vehicles and equipment
- Lubricate, service, diagnose, repair, assemble, and maintain vehicles and equipment
- Timely and accurate diagnosis and repair including computer connection/diagnosis with machine to identify fault codes,
- Keep abreast of changes to industry standards
- Provides guidance and instruction to less experienced, or apprentice maintenance personnel
- Performing hands on maintenance and repairs of all equipment
- Diagnosing electrical, mechanical and hydraulic troubles
- Making repairs according to the manufacturers specifications
- Suggest positive changes to policy and procedures as required
- Initiative, diligence and reliability
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Maintain excellent customer relations
- Valid Class 1 license preferred; will consider Class 3 or 5
- Fewer than 6 demerit points on driver's abstract
- Excellent mechanical knowledge
- Physically fit, heavy lifting required
- 3 years industry experience
- Journeyman Certificate (Red Seal) Heavy Equipment Technician will be considered an asset
- Dual tickets will be considered an asset
- Effective interpersonal skills (spoken and written communication)
- High school graduate asset
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your cv as soon as possible quoting reference TRU/MECH/HR.PL.
Please apply online or send an updated CV to: kanada(at)hr.pl