BE A PROUD EVEREST COLLEGE GRADUATE
Train for a job you’ll love.
Offering Career Training in:
• Accounting and Payroll Administrator
• Business Administration
• Executive Office Assistant
• Travel and Tourism
• Addictions and Community Services Worker
• Cardiology Technologist – Only offered at
Toronto College Park and Ottawa East campuses
• Dental Office and Chairside Assistant
• Early Childcare Assistant
• Medical Laboratory Assistant/Technician*
• Health, Fitness and Nutrition Consultant
• Intra-Oral (Level II) Dental Assistant
• Massage Therapy
• Medical Office Administrator
• Personal Support Worker
• Physiotherapist Assistant
• Law Enforcement Foundations**
• Network Administrator
Call Now for More Information!
Visit us online at www.MoveAhead.ca
BUSINESS - TECHNOLOGY - HEALTH CARE
Ottawa East • Ottawa West
14 Convenient Locations in Ontario
Everest College is the largest private career college in Ontario with more than 9,000 enrolments last year.
• Flexible class schedules. • Hands-on training in small work teams. • Courses are taught by instructors with real-world experience.
• Career services assistance available to graduates. • Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
*This program has been approved by the Ontario Society of Medical Technologists (OSMT).**Police Services in Ontario, and the rest of Canada, have special requirements for those entering a career as a law enforcement officer. Students wishing to pursue such careers should ensure that they would be able to meet the physical and educational requirements before enrolling. If you have a criminal record, it may be difficult to find employment in this industry. †Accredited by LSUC. Paralegals in Ontario and the rest of Canada need to be licensed to practice independently. Students wishing to pursue such careers should ensure that they would be able to meet the licensing requirements before enrolling.