No diploma or high school equivalency?
There May Be a Career Training Program for You!*
Offering career training in:
• Accounting and Computer Applications
• Accounting and Payroll Administrator
• Addictions and Community Services Worker
• Banking and Financial Services
• Business Administration
• Dental Office and Chairside Assistant
• Early Childcare Assistant
• Executive Office Assistant
• Health, Fitness and Nutrition Consultant
• Intra-Oral (Level II) Dental Assistant
• Law Enforcement Foundations*
• Legal Administrative Assistant
• Massage Therapy
• Medical Laboratory Assistant/Technician**
• Medical Office Administrator
• Network Administrator
• Personal Support Worker
• Physiotherapist Assistant
• Travel and Tourism
Call 1-888-500-4693 or visit us online at
• Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools.
• Flexible class schedules. • Hands-on training in small work teams.
• Courses are taught by instructors with real-world experience.
• Career services assistance available to graduates.
Everest | COLLEGE
BUSINESS - TECHNOLOGY - HEALTH CARE
14 Convenient Locations in Ontario
Everest College is the largest private career college in Ontario with more than 5,000 enrolments last year.
*Some programs require Grade 12 credits as prerequisites. *Police services in Ontario and the rest of Canada have special requirements for those hoping to become law enforcement officers. Students looking to pursue such a c areer should ensure they would be able to meet the ph ysical and education requirements before enrolling. **Graduates of the Medical Laboratory Assistant/Technician program are eligible to write the OSMT/CSMLS certification examination. Successful completion of this exam will allow students to attain the designation of MLA/T (Medical Laboratory Assistant/Technician).