This position closes at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 13th, 2013. Overview
This is an initial 4 month contract role, with potential to extend.
Our Client is seeking a Senior Developer.Role and Responsibilities
Currently 4000 staff members do not have a network account which prevents them from accessing company network and applications. Our Client is looking to address this by allowing employees to access internal resources from outside the company network.
The solution needs to be user friendly and suited for non-technical staff.
- Establish a RedHAT Directory Server with LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) directory service with automated provisoning/de-provisioning and synchronization set up with the Identity Management System
- Implement a certificate based 2-factor authentication mechanism to enable all Client employees to access internally hosted web based resources through the Internet
- Build an automated user certificate life cycle management system
- Build a user friendly authentication system, for enabling all employee access to Client web applications
- Bring in a federated authentication service, leveraging the Active Directory, RedHAT DS LDAP accounts and certificates to externalize authentication from the individual applications
- To ease the development effort and lower the overall cost by externalizing authentication component for web applications chosen to be made accessible over the Internet.
Your role will be analysing requirements, coding, documenting, unit testing, integration testing and deployment of Identity Management (all Employee Access Infrastructure components).Qualifications
- ASP.NET, C#, XML (5 years)
- SQL Server, MS IIS (3 years)
- Active Directory, LDAP, PowerShell (2 years)
- MS Certificate Services, ADFS 2 (1 year)
How to Apply
- Previous work experience with Government Organizations or equivalent endeavours
- Strong knowledge and experience on Active Directory, OpenLDAP, Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), SQL Server, Windows 2008 Server
- Knowledge and experience with the following: Identity management, 2-factor authentication, Microsoft PKI Infrastructure, Certificate life cycle management, FIM based workflow management, testing tools like HP LoadRunner.
If you meet the required Qualifications and are interested in this position, please forward your updated Resume with the Subject line WW1608 - Senior Developer as a Word attachment to Information Technology Recruitment.
This client will only consider candidates who are authorized to work in Canada for this opportunity.