It could have been last year! Career Education
Make sure it's this year!
OFFERING CAREER TRAINING IN:
• Accounting and Payroll Administrator
• Addictions and Community Services Worker
• Banking and Financial Services
• Business Administration
• Cardiology Technologist – Only offered at Toronto College
Park and Ottawa East campuses*
• Dental Office and Chairside Assistant
• Early Childcare Assistant
• Health, Fitness and Nutrition Consultant – New program!
• Intra-Oral (Level II) Dental Assistant
• Legal Administrative Assistant
• Massage Therapy
• Medical Laboratory Assistant/Technician – OSMT Approved†
• Medical Office Administrator
• Network Administrator
• Paralegal – New program!††
• Personal Support Worker
• Pharmacy Assistant
Call Now for More Information!
Apply online at www.EverestCanHelp.ca
Locations in Ontario
Everest College is the largest private career college in Ontario
with more than 9,000 enrolments in Ontario annually.
BUSINESS . TECHNOLOGY . HEALTHCARE
Career services assistance available to graduates. Financial assistance may be
available for those who qualify. Morning and afternoon classes available. Evening
classes vary by campus. Programs and schedules vary by campus. *The Cardiology
Technologist program delivered by Everest College of Business, Technology and
Health Care at the Ottawa East and Toronto College Park campuses are accredited by
the Canadian Medical Association. The program’s accreditation status and expiry date
are posted on the official list of programs at www.cma.ca/accredit. †Graduates are
eligible to write the OSMT certification examiniation. ††Accredited by LSUC.