HEALTHCARE | BUSINESS | EDUCATION
Looking for a fulfilling career in Education?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of Children?
Is working with children your passion?
- Over 400 hours of practical experience
- Instruction emphasis is placed on the practical applications of
special edition, childhood literacy and behavior management
- Taught by highly respected recently retired Ontario teachers.
- Excellent employment rate
- Small classes
- Concentrated curriculum work and schedule allows you to enter workforce
Personal Support Worker
- Nationally Accredited by NACC
- Get the training and credentials you need to succeed in this field
BOOK A TOUR
• Admissions requirements
• Program content
• Employment opportunities
• Financing possibilities
• Graduate success stories
• Hear from our admissions staff and our Program Coordinator
• Education Assistant/Personal Support Worker programs and many more
NEXT CLASSES START IN SEPTEMBER
Call today for more info