THE CANADIAN ACADEMY OF DENTAL
HEALTH & COMMUNITY SCIENCES A division of The Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene. Est. 2001
TRAIN FOR A REWARDING CAREER IN:
Intra-Oral Dental Assisting
LEVEL 1 & 2
- This program is delivered in our state of the art dental clinic.
- The clinic includes 22 dental chairs, 6 X-ray Rooms and a Pan X-ray Unit.
- The entire clinic uses digital radiography
- There is a complete laboratory, locker rooms and lunchroom, learning resource center complete with librarian; 15 computer work stations with access to online journals and periodicals and WIFI accessibility.
- You will be training alongside Dentists, Dental Hygienists and Dental Hygiene Students.
- We are the only Private Career College with an entire clinic using Digital Radiography.
- Come for a tour and see why we are your best choice!
CLASSES STARTING JULY 8th, 2013
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY EARLY AS SEATING IS LIMITED.
Our Hygiene Clinic
is open to the public
for teeth cleaning,
x-rays and more at
Our students continue to exceed the national averages
in EVERY category of the National Board Exams.
Thank you to our faculty for their continued efforts
and congratulations to all of our recent graduates!
ACCREDITED BY THE CDAC (Commission on Dental Accreditation of Canada)
Registered and approved as a Private Career College under the P.C.C. Act (2005)
THE CANADIAN ACADEMY
OF DENTAL HEALTH & COMMUNITY SCIENCES
A division of The Canadian Academy of Dental Hygiene. Est. 2001
1599 HURONTARIO ST, SUITE #105, MISSISSAUGA, ONTARIO L5G 4S1
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE MAY BE AVAILABLE TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY
For Course info & applications, visit: www.cadh.ca or email email@example.com